Hello all =)

by JudgeRutherfords 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I can't wait till CT Russel shows up. He is going to hand you, your lunch "Judge" Rutherford.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Hi JR Glad to see you on the forum. What kept you ?

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Welcome Judge......Let us school you on the ways of the dark side....

Hobo

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN, JR! That "ministerial serpent" comment was funny. Thanks for the laugh. Hats off to ya, fella, for seeing the truth about the "truth" at such a young age. I'm so envious of the intellect of youngsters like you. I was forced out in my mid twenties, (talk about a long story!). Anyway, I notice you used the term "mum" and wonder where you live, as I've only heard that expression used by those who hail from Australia, the UK or my home state of Pennsylvania in the USA.

If you can divulge your location and it is anywhere close to Boston, Mass in the USA, please post here or send me a private message. I have a young friend there whose story is almost identical to your's, except he did get married. He's also shunned by his family but is doing very well; working, attending college, dating, etc.

Edited to add:

I can't wait till CT Russel shows up. He is going to hand you, your lunch "Judge" Rutherford.

Hey, I know CT Russell, and he's a nice guy. You'll like him; he's almost as big an apostate as you are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit