How Many Here Text? Anyone Text While Driving?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm no kid but I text (real slow). I can't believe how many text while driving. I am not opposed to talking to in the car but texting, to me, is much more problematic.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You need an iPhone or Crackberry... Those newer LG's have nice keyboards too....

• minimus
    minimus

I'm amazed how anyone younger than me can be so quick, even on a regular cell!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It could be that texting on a numeric keypad will cause the next generation to evolve with more useable thumbs....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I drive my car by texting.

TURN LEFT

TURN RIGHT

ACCELORATE

BREAK

BREAK

BREAK

BREAK

BREAK

ACK!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't text at all, and since I'm not a multi-tasker, I don't even talk on the cell while driving.

• asilentone
    asilentone

One time, there was a taxi driver, I was in the car, he was doing all those things that I could not believe he was doing at the same time while he was driving. He was asking for directions on the cell phone, and he was texting too, and he was eating subway sandwiches and drinking coke about the same time while driving on very curvy roads with little more speed than necessary. Luckily for me, I arrived at my destination safely.

• Scott77
  • Scott77
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't text at all, and I rarely use my Blackberry. Unless there is something urgent taking place I won't even turn it on.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit