Did You Ever "Grieve" God's Holy Spirit?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JudgeRutherfords
    JudgeRutherfords

their tactics never worked with me im glad to say

• The Berean
    The Berean

From my corner:

Humans can not "grieve the holy spirit." According to the WBTS the holy spirit is a FORCE, not a person with thoughts and feelings ...unless ... they are actually supporting the Trinity by claiming that the Father, son, and Holy Spirit have the same set of values ...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In less than a year I had a back injury and two knee injuries. This adversely affected my ability to work, and caused financial problems. An elder said I must be doing something to "grieve Jehovah's spirit", otherwise I wouldn't be having these problems.

W

• blondie
    blondie

An elder said I must be doing something to "grieve Jehovah's spirit", otherwise I wouldn't be having these problems.

I wonder which one he is: Bildad, Zophar, or Eliphaz and if he was listening last Sunday?

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

We had a pedophile holding children in our hall and the PO told me dead faced that the Holy Spirit was not being Grieved because we were having new families move in and so we were actually growing. So it was OK for the pedo to hold children I guess because of the numbers going up. Well at least they never stopped the pedo form holding children. Oh right I forgot the pedo also said he did not really rape the child it was all a miscarriage of justus and well we all know child molesters are the most honest of people especially when they are talking to elders. I had another elder tell me that. How stupid am I. vs77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit