Did You Ever "Grieve" God's Holy Spirit?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

The WT blaspheme the Spirit on a regular basis. The WT say the gifts of the Spirit such as speaking in tongues exercised by Spirit filled born-again believers are manifest via "other spirits".

Mark 3:28-30 (New International Version)

28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. 29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

30 He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit."

All the best,

Stephen

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Did it die or something?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I never had it as a JW, so no. You have to have it first, I think. *G*

Remember, they limit access to holy spirit to an elite. On that basis, it's kind of stupid to accuse people of greiving it when they don't let them be born through spirit in the first place.

• minimus
    minimus

Being exposed to the spirit is enough.

• minimus
    minimus

As an elder, I had given the "grieving talk" every so often to fish out anyone feeling guilty for "secret sins". It was surprising how many people would wanna talk to you after the meeting.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Unclean practice grieves the holy wtgod spirit? Heh, i musta given it an ulcer, a lot gray hairs and aged it a couple of hundred yrs;) It must be really releaved that i'm finally out of the org.

S

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

possibly

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let's see--

(1*) I often dogged calls by simply "forgetting" them after placing littera-trash with them.

(2*) I dogged initial calls, too--typically by not giving a f*** if I place anything or not, or if they gave me anything for the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

(3*) I didn't seek assignments everywhere I could have--by not volunteering at a$$emblies and to become an assistant hounder.

(4*) I never sought to pio-sneer, or to expand field circus to fill every possible nook and cranny of my time, so everyone that I could have brought into the cancer would have gone in.

(5*) I didn't bring relatives into the cancer.

(6*) I refused to volunteer to reach out for the assignment that I know Jehovah had set out for me--joining the Value Destroyer Training School, getting every congregation in this country to dominate their respective voting districts, allow them to reach Critical Mass, and plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages.

And, I wound up turning apostate on them--dogging my assignments on the Theocraptic Misery "School(??)", doing dummy service, blowing off boasting sessions, and ultimately getting a Ouija board, "secret" society materials, rap music (the filthiest rap at that), a computer that goes onto apostate web sites, Crisis of Conscience, as many sun-worship decorations as will fit in my apartment, and as many worldly items as I could find. My littera-trash is in a billion pieces, shredded into confetti and recycled.

• VM44
    VM44

"...the elders would question whether anyone might've grieved the holy spirit."

Something is not right in the real world, therefore something is not right with the spirit!

Are these elders, or shamans?

• awildflower
    awildflower

Now I know that this org has NO holy spirit. What was being 'grieved' at times, was someone's ego........wf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit