01/2002 KM announcement re: letter to elders

by lookin 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• patio34
    patio34

Hi again Lookin,

You are very welcome at this board. There are active JWs here, even active elders. I don't know what LisaK is not grasping as to an active JW being here. It's been my understanding that a Bethelite or two have been here too when they were active. Sheeesh!

Pat

• precious_lil_1
    precious_lil_1

hey patio,
    please understand that there are quite a few "newbies" in here and "we" I'm sure all feel a little threatened at times to have an active witness looking over our shoulders. As if it wasn't enough when we were in a congregation full of "lookers". I think lisak has a very valid point of asking. She didn't say anything rude or out of line as far as I'm concerned.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Precious Lil,

Nice to 'talk' with you and thanks for your viewpoint. I thought Lisa K's comment might be offputting to Lookin, and s/he is new also. I wanted Lookin to understand there's no problem with posting the KM info, which, BTW, is not locked up tight and is freely available to the JWs.

I don't understand your point about newbies feeling 'spied' on. That didn't seem to be her view at all. She was taking Lookin to task for posting info. (Sorry, with WebTV, I don't have the ability to do the quote thing .)

All the best,
    Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit