What a Satanic bunch we are.

by Mickey mouse 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• carla
    carla

Let's see if I have this correct, God was not able to keep His word as He wished and needed the wt to fiddle with what was written by adding & subtracting from His word, Christ is not able to keep those who are His either and needs the wt to keep them in line for Him with fear & guilt. What a weak god and savior the wt has, sad really. The God & Savior I am aquainted with is capabable of doing all things without the help of mere men.

"Some apostates oppose the use of the divine name Jehovah." -- So when the wt admitted that 'jehovah' was probably not correct did that make them like their father satan?

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Quote the AH :

"Why are the GB members so anxiously nervous about themselves and their teachings, they start a members only WT. as one example and there are many others.

The simple answer to this is they are now aware of all the information about them on the NET. information that they cant control, they cant disfellowship the inter-net.

It was easy before when they came across opposers they would simply DF them or demonetize with a label to keep them away from the flock,

now the inter-net appears with a mountain of evidence against them and they cant do a dam thing about it.

Its no wonder they are getting more cultish and try put up a bigger wall up and around themselves."

==========================================

friends , I think you know what is that.... it is war , a "spiritual war"

the WT organisation is the last fortress of Satan on earth (before his being caught and bound ) in his fight against the Kingdom of Christ !

The WT leaders/GB and others are represented in prophecy by Pharaoh of Egypt , who make his heart hardened when he met God's message

in our days God facilitates the "revelation" of the hidden things and wrongdoings of the Man of Lawlessness/Pharaoh asking him to let the sheep free to worship Him as Jesus taught them, "with spirit and with truth" ,

but he , the GB is more and more hardening his hearth , untill he will meet God's judgement and annihilation

but God will proceed to release his sheep from slavery , as it is written in Micah 7:15.

you may read here

and here

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black.The way they are judging???is the way they will be judged!

I like that, How true that is.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mickey Mouse: WT quote; "Some apostates oppose the use of the divine name Jehovah. "

I think the individuals in the cong ought to know that even WT does not respect the divine name. You should see all the bastardizations they have made of the name Jehovah in their sly crafty contracts "dba" (doing business as).... this is all deliberate misspellings and slander of the name for business purposes.

The congregation needs to know that the WTS itself does not uphold any sancitity in the name "jehovah". Here is proof:

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of Pennsylvania (dba "Kingdom Hall Jhovahs Witnesses") Clinton, IL Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of Pennsylvania (dba "Lakeview Congrg Of Jehovahs W") Stanton, MI Branch
    Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of Pennsylvania (dba "Kingdom Hall Jhovahs Witnesses") Lake Ariel, PA Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Cortez Cngrgtion Jhvah Wttness") Cortez

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Kingdom Hall Jhovahs Witnesses") Levelland, TX Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Elk Rapids Congrtn Jehova") Kewadin, MI Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Jehovahs Wtness S Congregation") Live Oak, FL Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Congregation Of Jenovahs") Lake Wales, FL Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Kingdom Hall Of Jhvahs Wtness") Minneapolis, MN Branch

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Of New York Inc (dba "Kingdom Hall Of Jehovahs," "Kingdom Hall Of Jehovah S") Gallup, NM Branch

All of these are separately “registered” Watchtower corporations and “not” local congregations, and have “slightly different name” designations.

When a corporation registers with a state, their corporate name must be EXACT ... and any slight changes, SUCH AS ABBREVIATIONS, MISPELLINGS, CAPITALIZATIONS, PERIODS, AND COMMAS ARE IMPORTANT and are made part of that exact corporate name.

There is a legal purpose for this.

Many of these show up as Kingdom Halls, but that is because they use a Kingdom Hall for a Branch or Special operation.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Gee, we're so scary. A bunch of ordinary unorganized people just expressing their opinions on the internet and we've got the board of directors of a billion dollar corporation peeing in their Depends.

They seem...a little insecure to me, what do you all think? LOL

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Well , all I can say is , Satan has a beautiful brood of children......

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Pastor Russell Said (in 1908)

Pastor Russell Said (in 1908)
    “All who cut loose from the Society and its work, instead of prospering themselves or upbuilding others in the faith and in the graces of the spirit, seemingly do the reverse—attempt injury to the Cause they once served, and, with more or less noise, gradually sink into oblivion, harming only themselves and others possessed of a similarly contentious spirit. . . . If some think that they can get as good or better provender at other tables, or that they can produce as good or better themselves—let these take their course. . . . But while we are willing that others should go anywhere and everywhere to find food and light to their satisfaction, strange to say, those who become our opponents take a very different course. Instead of saying in the manly fashion of the world, ‘I have found something which I prefer; goodbye!’ these manifest anger, malice, hatred, strife, ‘works of the flesh and of the devil’ such as we have never known worldly people to exhibit. They seem inoculated with madness, Satanic hydrophobia [rabies]. Some of them smite us and then claim that we did the smiting. They are ready to say and write contemptible falsities and to stoop to do meanness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit