mouthy

Welcome AK Rekrul!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Hello AK Rekrul-------

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome AK Rekrul !!

Wow Jeff, you must really be "all that" to have your own personal stalker. You tiger!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I kind of started this thread in a very tired mood this morning.

But I really do wish well to anyone who is still held in captivity to the religion. This person has been particularly irritating to me. [There has been much more that has been private - and true to my word, I will keep it that way.]

I hope this thread does not embarrass her. I hope she joins the mainstream forum, and truly exchanges ideas with the many fine people here.

Peace/Namaste

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Come on, Rekrul. Don't want to acknowledge a welcome from the forum?

How are things in K these days? Still chasin' without a catch?

Jeff

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

WELCOME!

BTS

• JRK
    JRK

Jeff has a groupie! If shes hot, kick her my way.

JRK

• JRK
    JRK

AK - rekrul,

Welcome to the forum. Excuse me for beeing flippant in my last post. I have read some of the banter between you and Jeff, and have deduced who you are without talking to him.

Just try to keep an open mind about the subjects mentioned on this forum. Not everyone that leaves the Jehovah's Witnesses is an evil apostate according to the WTS definition. We are not an organization as they portray. We are just a bunch of people that have been hurt by a mind-controllling religion. Some are motivated to speak out against the organization's inane policies, such as child sexual abuse and the blood policy. Others are not. Jeff is much more courageous than I, to actively speak out in the media.

Frankly, the new policy on blood fractions makes no sense, except to the Society's legal department. If you look at what we both learned as children, transfusing blood is wrong, period. Now they say that bovine blood products are okay to use, and that is the type of blood that the Bible specifically commanded not to ingest! And now human blood fractions are deemed okay to transfuse, but not whole blood. This "latest new light" is like being half pregnant. It makes no sense, and people are dying needlessly because of it.

Just try to chill out and read with an open mind. I know that going through a divorce in the JW world can leave one bitter, but you have always been intelligent. Please use that intellect to liberate yourself from pernicious dogma.

If you would like to know who I am, PM me and I will tell you. You and I were friends many years ago. I hope you are enjoying your move to the Big City; it sure beats Kendaltucky. The only chickens you see here are in grocery stores!

JRK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Where you at, Rek?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    The only chickens you see here are in grocery stores!

or perhaps:

The only chickens ducks you see here are in grocery stores!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit