Let's Welcome AK Rekrul to the forum!

by AK - Jeff 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You can review her few comments quickly, as she has made few of them to date.

She is a real fan of mine, borrowing my screen-name partially, and posting exclusively on my threads. Her Watchtoweresque style is refreshing is it not? She seems to believe that I am a total hypocrite - though nailing down her particular point of argument has been challenging. Still, knowing the trials she has gone thru in life, I am thankful she has found this site. It will take time.

Here's hoping the forum gives her the freedom she seeks in this life!

Welcome AK Rekrul!

Post done in NWT green, just for her.

Jeff (of the 'Those Negative/Hateful/Vindictive/Holier-than-thou Attitudes Keep Me Convinced I Chose Correctly' class )

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi ak rekrul

welcome to JWD

ql

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Welcome Rekrul!

Good you are here!

BTW, is AK Jeff really such a terrible guy in his real life, or is he even worse????

Please let us know!

Welcome here!

Albert

• boyzone
    boyzone

Welcome AK-REKRUL!!!

Bring it on sis, bring it on......

• Mary
    Mary

Welcome to the board AK-Rekrul. If your future comments are as enlightening as the 4 you've already posted, I look forward to an um, exchange of viewpoints with you in the future.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Here's hoping the forum gives her the freedom she seeks in this life!

Welcome, AK Rekrul! If the above quote is true, you seek 'freedom', can you define this for us? What does 'freedom' mean to you?

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome to he board- AK REKRUL ! Look forward to your posts ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mary
    Mary

I'm wondering why this person used the name "Rekrul" which is simply "lurker" spelled backwards. Surely that's not an attempt at subliminal advertising is it? Tsk, tsk.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Indeed... welcome. Lurk fervently, and soak up every drop of truth like a bone-dry sponge.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/32435/posted/1

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ak-Jeff..So this is your shadow boxer is it?..LOL!!..No one would have ever known,had she not identified herself on your thread............I could see where you would have a problem nailing down her arguement..She does`nt have one!..LOL!! AK-Rekrul..Interesting..Lurker spelled backwards..We had another poster that liked to spell his name backwards.....Anyone remember Yadirf?..LOL!!...........................................AK-Rekrul..Welcome to the board!..................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit