Cheers!

by John Doe 26 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

It all started in Johns childhood... learning about kissing !

His alter ego now speaks... This is definitely not your “macho” type of guy, because he is in touch with his feminine side.
    You are attracted to a softer, gentler male. This is not to say your guy is weak because he is
    strong but he gets what he wants by gently persuading rather than by force.....he he he

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Ah, bite me.

• FlyingHighNow
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Keyser's cool breezes and hot days are not cooperating obviously.

• FlyingHighNow
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze
    May robins sing through your mornings, and whippoorwills call you to bed at night.

If I was awakened in the morning by robins, and kept awake at night by whipporwills, I would hunt them little shits down and kill them. That's just me though.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I bet you'll be singing this one in the morning, JD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySdRUWYJhsk

Jose Quervo by Shelly West and JD.

Well its sunday morning And the sun is shining in my Eye that is open And my head is spinning Was the life of the party I can't stop grinning I had too much tequllia last night Jose Cuervo You are a friend of mine I like to drink you with A little salt and lime Did I kiss all the cowboys Did I shoot out the lights Did I dance on the bar Did I start any fights Now wait a minute Things don't look to familiar Who is the cowboy whos sleeping beside me Well he's awful cute But how'd I get his shirt on I had too much tequllia last night Jose Cuervo You are a friend of mine I like to drink you with A little salt and lime Did I kiss all the cowboys Did I shoot out the lights Did I dance on the bar Did I start any fights All those little shooters How I love to drink them down Come on bartender lets have another round Well the music is playing And my spirits are high Tomorrow might be painful But tonight we're going to fly Jose Cuervo You are a friend of mine I like to drink you with A little salt and lime Everytime we get together I sure have a good time You're my friend, you're the best Mi amigo(Tequllia) Jose Cuervo You are a friend of mine I like to drink you with A little salt and lime Did I kiss all the cowboys Did I shoot out the lights Did I dance on the bar Did I start any fights Jose Cuervo You are a friend of mine
  • John Doe
    John Doe
    I bet you'll be singing this one in the morning, JD.

If you're implying that I'm drunk, I've never been drunk in my life.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    If I was awakened in the morning by robins, and kept awake at night by whipporwills, I would hunt them little shits down and kill them. That's just me though.

Come sit on the couch, my child, and tell me all about it. When did you begin disliking birds? Did you have a pet bird as a child? Did it die?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Did you have a pet bird as a child? Did it die?

Three actually. They all died. The cat got one because I left the cage open. The other two died mysteriously. I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit