Does your JW partner knows you are posting here???

by Albert Einstein 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

My wife found lately (I forgot this site on the screen .... ) when I came back in room she was looking at it... (her english is not very good...) looked upset at me and said "I dont like this site, the people here are very negative..." .

So I told her: "Dont worry honey, its just a social site, it is nothing bad..."

She see me being here very often... and I must admit, my wife is quite jealous at you...

Albert

• asilentone
    asilentone

Do any JWs that I know of know that I am on this site? NO! at least not yet, it would have to be a person that I REALLY trust before I let them know that I am on this site.

• carla
    carla

Mine knows I go on many ex jw sites but not which ones seeing as there are literally hundreds of ex/anti jw related sites in my favs. If my jw is home I keep an ear out for when he is coming that's why I often cannot go back and fix errors and am rushed to finish a thought. I do log off when he is coming just to keep in line with our unspoken rule of no wt lit being able to be out anywhere in the house, same goes for me, no apostate lit is out either.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

NO---they are dead.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My husband got me on here, I was reluctant at first but I was interested in a thread and signed up.

Later he could not get me off here...lol

h4o

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Nope, time is not right, I need to wait for another 'low' spell and then leave some of these sites open, maybe then she can 'discover some things' for herself.....she has a very pushy sister right now and she is not working, not taking classes, so she feels this sister is her 'best friend...', puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit