Comment in this News article?

by Gayle 16 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is what one poster wrote after viewing the negative comments Gayle and I, along with several others posted about the WT.

As a result, readers who relish hate filled criticism eagerly believe apostate lies and become their latest victims, while those interested in knowing the truth look for factual evidence and are not taken in by falsely contrived stories. If you are one who prefers to know the facts contact the nearest Kingdom Hall or ask the next Witness who calls at your door and it will be supplied to you.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

I check periodically to see if a rebuttal has been made to my statements.

There was only one, and it was that you can see Black people everywhere at JW conventions - even some of the public speakers are Black.

However, another poster pointed out that I was speaking of the WT's racist history.

Eight days have passed and there is complete silence on the part of the gainsayer.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SnowBird..What fool is going to take you on,when it comes to Black History..........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Snowbird,

Your skin pigments are darker than mine? Oh, well this changes everything!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw, I'm still waiting! LOL.

Shamus, I'm as black as the ace of spades.

Sylvia

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Gah! It's so aggravating to read the replies from the JWs. The non-JWs supply facts and/or experiences, the JWs can only respond with ad hominem attacks.

• Heaven
    Heaven

the JWs can only respond with ad hominem attacks.

That's what happens when you don't go to University or College. And... oh yeah, the evidence is still available in the WTS publications.

Some of my Black friends in high school used to be amazed at how angry I would get with racism, especially towards Blacks. They were pretty laid back about it all. I'd be hopping mad. I guess it's because I'm Irish. Still boils my blood to this day. I have no truck with racism! (I'm also English too ... with some Scottish thrown in there as well. Oh crap... I think that makes me a 'Mudblood' ).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit