Comment in this News article?

by Gayle 16 Replies latest social current

• Gayle
  • snowbird
    snowbird

I registered and posted these comments:

I am a Black American, and I was a JW for 31 years before finding out that the WT at one time taught that Black people are an inferior race due to the curse Noah placed on Ham's grandson, Canaan.
    You can check it out for yourselves:
    Zion's WT 08-01-1898
    04-15-1900
    10-01-1900
    07-15-1902
    02-15-1904
    04-01-1914
    Golden Age (now Awake!) 11-30-1927
    07-24-1929
    The Watchtower 02-01-1952

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Gayle. Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ once taught God was going to make all those poor Black People,White in the New System......Only white people would get into the new system!!...........Frigg`n white racist bullshit!..............OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, indeed, Outlaw.

I was flabbergasted when I first read it!

Yet, according to them, they were chosen to be The Channel of God's communication to earthlings.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Sylvia!..I heard it when I was a little kid..I never paid much attention to it.......It`s only now,after I see it again at my age,I am angry........Reminds me of the story you told me..About the restaurant that only served Black people from a side window..........I have no use for racists......Clearly the WBT$ started out as a racist organization.............................................OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

That story really touched you, didn't it?

One of these days I'm gonna write a book.

Sylvia

• Gayle
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sylvia..Yes it did..Your storys about growing up as a little black kid,would hurt any decent parent..Black or White..........I am astonished anyone would treat black people so badly...........Your storys have helped educate me,as to what your life was like......I think you would write a wonderful book.......................OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Maybe we are in the new system.....Michael Jackson is white...

• snowbird
    snowbird

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit