Number of memorial partakers given in July 2009 KM

by Mickey mouse 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cattails
    cattails
    Why would they publish UK numbers and not US numbers??

Because there's a highly connected mole in the UK branch.

Shhhhhh!

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1569/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1569R-9023551.jpg

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

no problem .. for the scan ... just let me put in on my server ...

it's a "1 second scan" ... hum ... a picture with my digital camera :)

the URL

http://keinlezard.ifrance.com/scan_juillet.jpg

V+

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

The scan is online :)

V+

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Merci keinlezard!

But as I supposed they do not mention partakers... they do not say there was none!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I'm confused. Are you saying the July KM gives the number of memorial partakers for the current memorial just gone, this service year?

The figure is for the 2009 memorial for partakers in the UK. It was included in the "highlights" box (which replaced the regular monthly activity report).

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Maybe it's a British excentricity ;)

From my vanishing JW memories (over 20 y ago) national figures of "partakers" were never published; only the "world total" was.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Not only in Britain - it was also written in several other European KMs for July.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

TOH: Would you mind telling us which? And the figures while you're at it? :)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If there is any positive (!) indication that "there are no partakers in France" I would very much like to see a scan of the original document... because that's pretty unbelievable.

Agreed, to think that none of the French Witnesses would drink the wine is beyond incredible.

BTS

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Yes. number of partakers was not mentionned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit