Number of memorial partakers given in July 2009 KM

by Mickey mouse 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

For the UK it was 275 (that they're willing to declare anyway). I don't know how that compares with last year.

How about in your country?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This is hilarious:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2008/4/Memorial-Partakers.htm

"Only those who Oppose the Christ or the Watchtower Society will complain about the fluctuating of the Memorial Partakers because they are the one's that don't have the understanding for it's not given to them."

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Brother Rando is even more wackier than that e-watchman dude. Yikes!! You know, the boys at Bethel must just shake their heads in disbelief that a potential convert could be searching for information on JWs only to find that. I actually think he does more damage than this site because he sounds like a true believer. Someone may discount some of the things said here as just folks that have an axe to grind. But, this Rando guy just screams CULT.

Nice going Rando. Your efforts to push folks away from the WTS are duely noted.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

errr, double post

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

BTTT, does anyone have the stats for the US?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Only those who are against Christ will complain about fluctuating numbers of partakers? I thought they were supposed to be steadily declining as a sign that the end is at hand--so, if they are still fluctuating like this, it is a sign that we have quite a few years (and perhaps whole lifetimes) before the end actually comes.

Plus, anyone that is willing to take a quick time out (your homework at the next Family Waste The Evening night) can do the math. If the numbers of Jewish Christians during the first century is added to the number of witlesses that proclaimed to be anointed in 1935, you are likely to exceed 144,000 in short order. And, the longer the numbers keep fluctuating, the more likely you are to have more than 144,000 anointed long before it winds down.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Education/CredentialsExtensive Study of Religions and the Scriptures I am able to answer questions few people know about or can even answer.

Blimey - he thinks a lot about himself - is he for real?

• JHK
    JHK

Rando has a problem in his mind. With his argumentation anyone can obtain satisfaction!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That's wierd! Australia had 143,999 partakers a new record!

• dozy
    dozy

This is the first time for years that the number of "anointed" in the UK has been published. If the ratio (anointed to JWs in general) was the same , it would give over 15,000 anointed worldwide , though I guess that the ratio in the UK is higher than other countries.

Many have speculated that the WTS will stop publishing the worldwide number of anointed (bound to be over 10K and rising) on the basis that it is "discouraging". By stating individual figures in different countries , would the WTS be able to get away from publishing a worldwide figure?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit