Do you carry in backcountry?

by daniel-p 14 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I don't currently carry, but I plan to get a permit and start in the future. I spend a lot of time in the backwoods solo, and I've been lucky so far. I don't see anything wrong with carrying another tool that could reduce risk.

- Lime

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

No, I put all the heavy items in my husbands pack & let him carry the guns!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have lived in the wilderness for a very long time..I can live without a firearm..I can handle a gun or rifle..I don`t need them to survive.................................OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Anyone seen Deliverance? Carry, or squeal like a pig. Easy choice if you ask me--unless you are big fan of the love scene.

I had my AR 15 next to me and they left.

I've got two stripped AR-15 lowers I was going to build up into full guns this year, and since Obama got elected, no one has the parts in stock!!

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Danny,

Ruger Redhawks are explicitally certified as legal in California on the website. These are generally considered superior weapons to the Blackhawks because they are double-action as opposed to single-action. I own a Cowboy-action (single-action) Blackhawk for purely sentimental reasons. For your first gun, I recommend something milder than 44 magnum. Of course, 44 special will shoot from the same weapon, and is a much lighter load.

You have a PM.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit