Plane that just crashed off Rio coast A 330 has a bad history! Beware!

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• llbh
    llbh

JW daughter does your hubby work for Boeing?

BTW the final approach crash at Heathrow was due to the loss of both engines, the pilots seem to have done a magnificent job, as anyone who knows about the incident seems to think too. How they avoided serious loss of life is amazing, as with the Airbus in NY.

I do think that if there were serious issues regarding airworthiness of an Aircraft ( such as the A330) type they would be grounded. Remember Concord?

David

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

11 June 2009.....TODAY another Airbus 330 incident!!!! Flight from Australia to Japan, the cockpit instrument panel catches fire...the crew wearing oxygen masks put the flames out and made an emergency landing in Guam.....don't say I didn't warn you.....just 8 DAYS AGO!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

llbh {David}......QOUTE: "I do think if there were serious issues regarding airworthines of the Aircraft such as the A330 type they would be grounded....."

What do you think now!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you can have a fire in the control panel and still land OK it must be a pretty safe plane.

Cheers

Chris

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Blacksheep....."If you have a fire in the control panel and still land OK it must be A PRETTY SAFE PLANE....." What the F.....!

I DONT WANT A DAMN CAMPFIRE IN THE COCKPIT TO BEGIN WITH.......not a very safe plane

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You aren't going to talk me into paddling a kayak across the ditch

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

8 Airbus accidents? And how many hundreds of thousands of flights? How many have died in Chevy accidents? And yet NOBODY states all Chevies must stay parked till they have found out WHY!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yesterday
    May 2010 another A330 falls to pieces......only one survivor!

• JeffT
    JeffT

So a year and thousands of flights later we're up to nine. Being as I live in Boeing country I'd love to see Airbus grounded for something, but finding out some actual facts first might be handy.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I wonder if the flight attendents made smoores?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit