Awake 1980 said: Movie Exorcist 1 + 2 Caused demon attacks and murders!!

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wanna see a movie that will f*ck you up?........"Hostel".....It starts out like a fun,cool movie..........No demons,just evil people.....................OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

Dave, Silent Hill games ROCK!!

I remember the article. I also think the same paragraphs were in a Watchtower study back when I was a kid. We were alwaysa told not to watch any movies with a supernatural theme. Those damn demunz can come out of the movie/television screen and then you are just screwed (until you scream Jehooover very loudly).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Screaming Jehovah will always protect you from demunz.....It`s a 14th century translation mistake made by a catholic monk.....Demunz are deathly afraid of translation mistakes........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** w87 11/1 p. 6 True Religion Dispels Fear—How? ***

Would you have the courage to turn your back on those demons by rejecting superstition? True, demons are powerful. But after showing that we have to choose to serve either Jehovah God or the demons, the apostle Paul asked: "We are not stronger than [Jehovah] is, are we?" ... Thus, when Henriette, mentioned before, accepted the invitation of Jehovah’s Witnesses to begin a free study of the Bible, she soon saw through the demonic ruse. The tentacles of superstition lost their grip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit