Happy District Convention Experience - "Our Pioneer family ate food from the gutter."

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scarred for life
  • Brocephus
    Brocephus

It's not a Pioneer story but do any of yall remember this story:

Two sisters are in a Nazi concentration camp during WWII. The rations were very meager and all they had to do was sign a retraction of their faith to be released. They decided if they didn't retract they would surely starve to death. They signed the retractions and the Nazi guards release them into the wilderness immediately. After wandering through the forest a few days the Soviet Army finds them and they are taken as prisoners. The Soviets who didn't see the point in feeding prisoners at all starve them to death and the die.

Moral of story: Hovah, gonna get you!!!!!! Amazing the scare tactics they used. I was a child and found something completely f-cked up about this story. Personally, it could be but I doubt it's true.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    It was very frustrating for her when she needed to scratch and couldn’t and had to have her attendant do it for her.

She should have been thankful to Jehoober that she wasn't a guy having to deal with itchy ball syndrome every morning.

Actually, her attendant should have been even More Thankful!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I LOVE THAT SKIT! I KNOW IT WORD FOR WORD! HAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME!

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

lmao,,, you guys are to funny.....

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You may ask, 'What about her baptism?' Well, there couldn't be one. Having no ability to breathe on her own, immersion in water was impossible.

I'm surprised they were willing to give anyone a pass on dunking, especially in writing in the ragazines.

she accomplished more in her service to Jehovah than many Christians who are not handicapped.

Never let an opportunity to guilt the publishers pass you by, wts!

she could not go from door to door as most Witnesses have the privilege of doing.

And an opportunity to tell publishers they LIKE d2d.

As for the rest of the story, let's count Jehoobie's blessings.

1. Paralyzed from neck down
    2. Imprisoned in an iron lung for 40+ yrs
    3. Appendectomy w/o anesthesia (sounds like the surgeon was Scarlett O'Hara)
    4. Cancer
    5. Major surgeries
    6. Skin disorders
    7. Bowel obstruction

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit