District Convention Mischief?

by jws 20 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Bring three fresh buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken in plastic bags, place them under your seat to "save for lunch." Then just get up later and leave. That'll distract everyone within twenty seats radius for the entire morning.

• watson
    watson

How about spit wadds? That'll get 'em!

• yippyskippy007
    yippyskippy007

LOL that's some funny stuff!

I can't stand the song that talks about molesting bees...among many others.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

It's kind of funny that I saw this post today. I was chewing gum, wearing large sunglasses, and listening to trance music on my Zune during the program yesterday.

It's safe to say that I had a really good time.

• watson
    watson
    It's safe to say that I had a really good time.

I'm tellin' ya, you really need to "move up" to spit wadds.

• rathfear
    rathfear

The problem with a high res scan of a badge, its a bitch to get the colour right as most domestic printers aint up to the spec that the badges are printed on. Its possible to get right though, you'll more than likely have to mess with the colour balance to get the correct colours are the badge will look dodgy

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Yippy, molesting bees? I was sooooooo proud of myself when the new songbook came (1984?) out that I was the only one in the congo who actually had the songs down before they were used. Are you talking about that one or the newest, just released, version?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One idea is to take a few 2-liter bottles of diet Coke (it has to be diet Coke--regular will not work well). They should be fairly warm. About when the drama gets going, you open the bottle and put a few mentos in it, and aim it for the platform. Everyone in the drama will get soaked, as you throw the bottle of diet Coke to the next few seats. Someone else will possibly get blamed for it, and there will be a fun time trying to find out who did it.

Fair warning: There is a pretty good chance that you will be disfellowshipped if they catch you.

• wobble
    wobble

A fairly innocent and childish game we used to play as kids was, trying to start random applause.

You had to pick a time that was plausible, after the speaker asked a rhetorical question, or made a resounding statement,otherwise the applause would not be picked up. It only counted if the drones picked it up, we had a lot of false ones- embarrasing but fun !

We had a vote on who did the silliest one and they one the game, so it was always a gamble, and quite disruptive to the time-keepers !

Love

Wobble

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, Wobble!

Random Applause.......You made me belly-laugh while I'm at work!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit