Would covering my roof with mirrors cut down on my utility bill?

by mkr32208 16 Replies latest social current

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would love a grass roof... Just have to get a stick to keep the hippies off of it, hahhahahhahha... No seriously, I don't have a flat roof and cant' afford to GET a flat roof... I was just curioius, and yeah I thought about the pilots thing but we're in a sorta no fly zone it's charlie airspace but it's close to the airport and at like right angles to the runways? So,,, shit I can't think... It's like we SEE a lot of planes but they don't come over the house much... maybe I could flex the mirrors and make a frense lens lazer? ZAP ZAP ZAP! Take THAT pesky planes!

I gotta go to bed...

• StAnn
    StAnn

Well, you'd certainly give members of the "mile high" club a thrill as they flew over your house.

St. Ann

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My member's not big enough to see from that high in a mirror...

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

I think you could save some money if you did it. But that would probably be offset by your wife divorcing you.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I found it works wonders on the cielling of the main Bedroom...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

cielling ?

It is clear that it is not the spelling room.

Jeff

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wouldn't you be just bouncing back the Sun's heat into the atmosphere, possibly intensifying it? Mirrors get very hot in the sun and would be another source of heat emissions. Go back to the environmental drawing board. Thatch roofs for everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit