When does your fade end?

by treadnh2o 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I basically do nothing with the witlesses--except bashing them. However, just like a fade on a song on a LP, I am worried more about the next song blasting in now that this song has faded out--single men with no prospects are "too good" to let go of without recapturing, submitting to intense "training", and what-not until I can get through their Value Destroyer Training School. And, once this results in the Second Dark Ages, then they will probably dump me, as I will have served my purpose to them. (And if I am not successful, they will hound and harass me to death).

It's only a matter of time before they pull that sxxx--hey, if they go after and harass a known apostate with No Trespassing signs, nothing is too much for them to pull off.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I think your right ....the fade is over once YOU don't care any more . I am so there ,but only because my kids have all decided to fade also . I was keeping low for them ,now I reallly don't care . I do as I want and if the Elders feel my actions show I am no longer a JW so be it . I do not recognize them as any kind of authority in my life . We still have relatives that are witnesses ,but they have already shown family means nothing to them .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit