Apostates now officially "Anti-Christ" says Wiki

by cameo-d 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

They need that designation, as it validates their application of certain scriptures that state 'not even saying a greeting to such a man'.

Wow! I can't even recall where that verse is that talks about those who leave the Christ - and I used to quote most of the Bible verbatim.

Anyway - besides that - the more evil they can impute to us, the better to make us into the big bad wolf from whom they 'protect' the flock. I too must now gargle to remove the puke that came up in reading that.

Jeff

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

oh boy...things are realy SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad in Brooklyn

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What happens when the baptists start claiming that their drop outs are anti-christ, too?

Oh, and by the way....why would this libel and slander not be cause for a class action suit for hate speech?

Knowing the stigma associated with the term "anti-christ" among the fundies, it would seem that being called this by an organization flexing its muscles, would be a terrorist action to incite hatred against those who have left the WT scam.

Why don't we turn those laws on the people it really applies to?

• Spectre
    Spectre

That's going on my business card.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t care............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t care............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Perhaps we could bring this to a show down.

Why stop at wiki when few people notice that?

What if we took it upon ourselves to help them announce this new kingdom arrangement?

Suppose we make copies of wiki...esp. that specific paragraph...before they change it again.

What would happen if we called in radio talk shows to tell people they can stop worrying about Pres. Obama being the anti-christ, people can stop using the numerology-alphabet schemes to try to figure out the identity of THE anti-christ.....and that WT has just announced that the anti-christ is actually those who have shaken off the false teachings of the WT cult.

Yes folks, the WT headquarters has already weighed and presumptiously judged the hearts of millions and have taken it upon themselves to announce to the world that the identity of the anti-christ has come from JW teachings!

Suppose we expose this dominionist thinking and control for what it really is?

What would happen if we took this announcement to the street?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit