Apostates now officially "Anti-Christ" says Wiki

by cameo-d 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Seems the page was just modified a few hours ago:

• This page was last modified on 31 May 2009 at 01:15.
  • I am not sure if it called apostates part of the anti-christ before, but it appears they have made some changes on the page and it seems to be very strong and assertive language.

Defection

Watch Tower publications assert that members of the religion are not compelled to remain part of the congregation. [137]

However Jehovah's Witness doctrines provide no valid reason for baptised members to leave the religion. [138]

Those who do choose to depart and announce their decision to terminate their membership are described as apostates [138] [139] and part of the antichrist . [140]

Watch Tower publications direct that they are to be shunned by other Witnesses, including close relatives. [137] [139]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

The Anti-Christ is anyone who disagrees with the GB!

Hey... thats me LOL IAM THE ORIGINAL HO HO HO of BABYLON! LOL

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

However Jehovah's Witness doctrines provide no valid reason for baptised members to leave the religion

I just puked in my mouth...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Hello, I'm the Anti-Christ."

You must admit, that's a heckuva title.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Hey, I thought Pres. Obama was the anti-christ?

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I thought per the Dubs that the CLERGY comprised the antichrist? Did we get promoted?

• read good books
    read good books

I thought we would be the anti-Jehovar, how come all of a sudden it's Christ were opposed to by not going to the Kingdumb hall of smoke and mirrors.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yeah. Well. Wonder if Wiki will choose to ban JW's from altering their listing as they banned Scientologist from altering theirs?

Interactive "information" pages are a tricky, tricky thing.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Harry Potter, Obama, Wal-Mart, and now us apostates???

*shakes head*

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It's not just the Watchtower. It appears that the Christian dominionists are getting a bit rowdy, too.

They may try to pass this off as "the sword of the spirit" but it is actually the Lance of Longinus.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit