Lets Send Grace Our Good Thoughts and Well Wishes

by jamiebowers 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..You can`t kick the bucket!..Who will send me to my room?..............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

Grace

We all love you so much. Ours thoughts and well wishes are with you every minute.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ironclaw-You'll find another MUM.
    TTRP Thanks alot
    Barbie Doll Lovely card thanks
    Out law.You never went there anyway.You sent the dog...
    Dagney...That is so sweet Thanks.
    Today is a new day UGH!!!! Back has gone out.
    I guess I am falling to pieces... LOL

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm sooooo glad you are ok!

Coffee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace

I can't beleive you knew I was thinking about you when I was in the store on Friday. There was a man behind me talking to me and being friendly. I couldn't see him until I had to get up out of the wheelchir - OMG A Tom Jones look-alike - bronze tan, gold chains, open shirt and all. I almost expected him to break out in a song

Now if you knew I was thinking you would love to have seen this guy I'm not surprised you got some skipped heartbeats

• mouthy
    mouthy

SO Lady Lee you were the culprit eh,,, Transferring your "feelings" to me.LOL,You could have at least give him my phone #

Grace

I can't beleive you knew I was thinking about you when I was in the store on Friday. There was a man behind me talking to me and being friendly. I couldn't see him until I had to get up out of the wheelchir - OMG A Tom Jones look-alike - bronze tan, gold chains, open shirt and all. I almost expected him to break out in a song

Now if you knew I was thinking you would love to have seen this guy I'm not surprised you got some skipp

• Mary
    Mary

You hang on there Grace------you can't kick the bucket yet till we have lunch one day this summer!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I was in Kitchener today with Bill & Sue.LOL
    My back is "OUT"" so they took me to see Tara & Tavia.
    She is looking for an apartment.So I will be coming to
    KIT/WAT often now. I owe you 6 bucks from that fellow that loved the book

Remind me....I am "wasting away" BUT!!!! that is outside???

But inside????Watch the rocks come now LOL

• dinah
    dinah

Granny! So good to see you are still with us. You have quite a huge family here. It seems Everybody Loves Granny. That sounds like a TV Series. Hmmmm

Love you, Grace!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit