Illuminati-Church Connections

by cameo-d 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Cross and crown was a common Christian symbol for hubdreds of years...even in todays churches.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Witness007: "Cross and crown was a common Christian symbol for hubdreds of years...even in todays churches."

Just goes to show you that the connection has always been there.

Also, to my knowledge, these icons have not been prevalent until very recently. Otherwise, I think people would have been suspicious and connected the dots. I think it's one of those things that have silently been placed...like in the stained glass windows, and people have just not been observant. Kind of like when you notice a change in WT doctrine but everyone says "oh, it's always been that way."

Little things sneak past in the literature unnoticed until it is needed later. Same with this. There are some very sharp behaviorists and psychologists running the religion show.

• aniron
    aniron

Isn't funny that until some book or film comes out, no one gives the "Illuminati , Masons etc" a thought.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I never read the book.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Cross and Crown represents a union of church and state, as well as an obvious male and female coupling.

• glenster
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Cameo, must you continue to obsessively post these mindless conspiracy threads? Nearly every single one gets debunked by someone within 5 or 10 posts, without a rebuttal from you, and then you scurry away to post the next one.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm pots and kettles and all....................

• glenster
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Look how nicely the crossed bones and crafters tools form the chi rho

(many say the chi rho is a "christian" symbol. hmmm....maybe christianity means something very different from what we were led to believe!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit