Who likes Battlestar Galactica?

by Dogpatch 17 Replies latest jw friends

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

odd-shaped paper - the sitrep reports. Adama did'nt like networked computers so no emails. Everything had to be on paper.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I loved the new BSG. Sadly, I was not able to catch all the episodes on first run. DVDs for me.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Great show; was hooked from S1E01,...;)

And I liked the "cut corners" on the reports

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

tps reports I see?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

The best scene I loved the best was the rescue operation on New Caperica. While I won't spoil the details, but let me just say this....

HOLY FRACK!

Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5 and all those sci fi films, movies or television has got nuttin' on that. That just tops it all!

BG just plain rules.

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BattleStar Galactica........Love it........Lorne Greene from Bonanza is in it..They took his horse away and gave him a toupee............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've never seen it, but I just got through watching all 5 seasons of Babylon 5 which I bought recently. It was nice to see every episode in order.

W

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... I never saw any of the new Battlestar Gallactica - but I watched almost every one of the original Battlestar's - way back in the day... around 1978 or so.

I remember it was on Sunday evenings - and me and my friend Rex had a pact that we would drop whatever we were doing and head over to the local Mr. Gatti's Pizza - and watch it on the big screen TV they had there.

A couple of wild and crazy guys... eating pizza - and drinking root beer.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit