I DESPISE THIS CULT, ANYONE WITH ME? AND WHY?

by whatistruth 23 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

ewwwwww.........oompa only shares with babes!!!........and dammit even that is still a damm dream!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When Oompa dreams about babes..I don`t let him in the dream.........It`s just me,the babes and Oompa wondering how the f*ck I got in his dream!...............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

To be perfectly honest, after leaving my studies to become a witness, i still thought of myself as a christian, but after much soul searching and being honest to myself I am so happy to say that now I am a Deist!- Iam now free to think for myself and use my own G_d given reason to believe and to direct my path and own steps in this life. I am a huge fan and advocate for the Thomas Paine Novel- (The Age of Reason), this book changed my life, it made me think clearly for the first time in my life and I believe that I am now spiritually and physically a better person for it! to quote the gospel of John- the truth will set you free... Deism (A Natural Belief in G_d, Based on Reason not Revelation) has set me free and if there is such a thing as ONE TRUTH then I believe I am on a much clearer path to finding it now, then before.

As a deist Iam no longer bound to just one book, creed, thruth, dogma etc... I can dissern for myself what is reasonable and what is not, I can use 'logic' to determine the difference between what is fact and what is fiction, I do not live in constant fear, i have learned that true love is unconditional!

As a parent- I love my children, I would never do anything to intensionally harm them, they do not need to earn/buy/or work for my love-i give it freely, my love for my children is unconditional. Now if it were a fact that I was "full of sin" and was not "perfect", then why am I able to do what a jealous, murderous and abhoring mythical g_d cannot do unconditionally??? to quote my favorite writer.... and also a deist....

"The Creation speaketh a universal language, independently of human speech or human language, multiplied and various as they may be. It is an ever-existing original, which every man can read. It cannot be forged; it cannot be counterfeited; it cannot be lost; it cannot be altered; it cannot be suppressed. It does not depend upon the will of man whether it shall be published or not; it publishes itself from one end of the earth to the other. It preaches to all nations and to all worlds; and this word of God reveals to man all that is necessary for man to know of God."~ Thomas Paine

I do not hate anyone! but I am not a fan of any person or organisations that uses Myths and Lies to control/enslave inoccent people! My eyes are open and Deism has set me free!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is a cancer that robs one of your mind. Things you once enjoyed have to be put on hold, a total hold (not just a delay, a total cessation) to make room for field circus (all the time). The music you listened to without problems before is all bad--only a remnant of songs are left that are "clean" enough to listen to (until someone else finds the problem with that song).

Then you have to waste all your time in field circus, preaching the same crap all the time. The littera-trash never changes--the wording changes, but the message is all the same. The end is at hand--that was 20 years ago, and the new version says the end is at hand. Another 20 years will pass, and another version will come out saying the exact same thing. Anyone abiding by it will have wasted all that time.

Plus, it is a drain. I know of one family that cut way back on their secular work to pio-sneer. They claimed that it reduced their taxes (but that was not enough). It will also cut their Social Security checks, be even worse. Their children will have to work harder to support them in their old age (which is only about 10 years off)--the religion demands people to support and honor parents, even if they are mean-spirited. What is going to happen is that these children (by this time, they will be approaching 40 years old) are going to have to work two jobs each at crap wages. Of course, the parents will tell them that the pio-sneering must continue. The end result is going to be so much stress that I am predicting both of them are going to end up dead of diabetes or heart disease before they reach 60--nice going, Dad, for cutting back on your secular work and pio-sneering!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit