I DESPISE THIS CULT, ANYONE WITH ME? AND WHY?

by whatistruth 23 Replies latest jw friends

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

ANYONE BESIDES MYSELF CONSIDERED SUCIDE BECAUSE OF THIS CULT?

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

WIT

i did,as a teenager

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

IT'S SUCH A HOPELESS HOLLLOW FEELING, BUT IT WILL GET BETTER

• wobble
    wobble

W.I.T I went through a stage ,after I left of contempating suicide, I am still not quite clear of it, but it gets better.

But what a bunch of unfeeling bas**ards the GB and other top guys are,they know what their lies do to people. Gehenna is too good for them.

Love

Wobble

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

AGREEED WOBBLE, BUT LAST THING TO DO IS WASTE MORE LIFE ON THOSE BASTARDS. LET US ALL LIFE A FULL LIFE OF HAPPINESS AND FULLFILLMENT FOR OURSELVES AND IN THE MEANTIME IN SHOWS THE GB WHAT A BUNCH OF USELESS A HOLES THEY REALLY ARE

• lavendar
    lavendar

It takes my son, who was never raised as a JW....and turns him into someone I don't recognize anymore. Insidious cult.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

As a teenager, I knew that if I stayed in this cult I would have committed suicide.

• oompa
    oompa

my nightly dreams are designing a weapon that would just wake them all up....nor harm......no bullet........just a wake up to the core weapon.......no where close i am afraid but it makes for a good scifi dream......i still leave room in there for a jessica alba/selma hayak hookup.........oompa

question should be.........anyone NOT with you????

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

i still leave room in there for a jessica alba/selma hayak hookup.........oompa I want to live in Oompa`s dream..........LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

<Cringing at thinking on OOmpa and Outlaw in a dream sharing Jessica Alba.....UGh>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit