Let's just show we care and appreciate what this board accomplishes.

by hamsterbait 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• seeking help
    seeking help

this url should be the first thing that pops up on any search engine when "jehovahs witness" is seached.

its that important...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I've roamed in the past on a few other XJW sites but none comes even near to JWD/N. Thanks Simon and to all posters who have added their contributions to this most cathartic center.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

CHEERS

ql

• VIII
    VIII

After reading and reading, I was able to register. I didn't think I would have anything to add. I keep finding that I do.

I appreciate that.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

2 years ago my world fell apart when I discovered the truth about the truth. Thanks to this site, I found support and empathy when I needed it most. I made some new friends who mean the world to me now. 2 years later and I still love this site - the old feelings of anger and frustration occasionally pop up when new ones share their stories and when oldies continue to face challenges from believing friends and family but it's always an inspiration here and I finally feel I have moved on and have built a new foundation from which to live the rest of my life.

Thank you Simon for keeping it going.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I have been here in less than two months but have learnt enormous amount of information. I have bought CoC and In Search Christian Freedom as well as other stuff from Randy's free mind. Having left the borg, I was in a state of reality check for my life. This site helped me a lot to regain my focus in life, stand firm to attacks from JWs and to over come my depression for a wasted life in the borg. Even more important, this JWN has offered me a rare grimpse into the dark inner workings of WTS GB,the devastating loss lives due to blood transfusion ban, and a tale of broken familes, depression and harraassment behaviours of JWs. Certainly, I would not have leant all those stuff had I been still inside the borg.

Scott77

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

NINJA found a wee thing for you so you don't feel left out........everyone wants to fit in with their friends....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit