I REALLY REALLY Want This!

by YoursChelbie 10 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

A COLLEGE Diploma :)

I am 17 credits away from my Associate of ARTS degree!

After getting my dream sidetracked by the Borganization. I'm almost there!

I'll be taking summer classes and working full time so it's been a long, long process for me. If everything goes well, i should be done by MAy 2010.

YC

• John Doe
    John Doe

It will go by before you know it. Are you going to go for a BA after you get your associate's?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yay, you're almost there!

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Yes, I want to eventually get a four year degree (Major in Education: teaching language skills.)

That's another goal for me.

YC

• John Doe
    John Doe
    That's another goal for me.

Good goal. I got my Assoicate's degree in 2004. I also will be graduating in May of '10 with a J.D. degree. I started college in '02, and it feels as if I've been going forever. The Associate's, however, felt like it took the longest. Once I got that degree, it seemed as if the semesters got much much shorter.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My husband finished his BA/BS a few months ago and TODAY his diploma arrived in the mail. Poor man was dying to know what it look like, but at the same time wanted me to describe it to him. I told him I was good, but the eyes in the back of my head(for childrearing purposes) did not have the ability to read through cardboard.

He's so cute:)

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Good for you,

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Congratulations! Isn't it interesting how many of us went directly to college once we left the wts?

• VIII
    VIII

Congratulations!!!

You will never, ever regret getting an education.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

congratulations chelbie

have my foot on the first rung

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit