PAGAN.....and other JW Curse Words....

by homeschool 19 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

"Apostate" was bad for me... I thought I was ok with it, then i seen "Apostofest" and just about fell off my chair.

• loosie
    loosie

Blow job

• homeschool
    homeschool

LOL, I love it. Loosie the pirate sheep, you rock. MindMelda, yes I still have her #. We talked about 3 months ago and were s'posed to hang out, but we just couldnt coordinate our schedules. Burn the Ships, are you friggen serious? Cuz I can see that being a real thing, lol. I could see my father doing that. Waffles, those used to be curse words for me too! Lurk3r, I'm not sure what apostofest is, but where can I sign up???

• homeschool
    homeschool

My dad used to call me the "Witch of Endor" - and he was nasty, vicious and hateful when he said it..

Why did your dad do that, Ziddina? Were you casting spells at a very young age? Thats so weird that he would do that. My dad used to be mean when he wouldnt let me & my innocent girlfriends sleep in the same bed during sleepovers. I could hear him loudly whispering to my mom "theyyyyre going to become LEZZZZZBIANS!!!!!...... " which was only kinda true.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Homeschool, I wasn't even aware that Wicca existed until I left the religion around the age of 31... He was just HORRID! - being vicious and hateful. He used to walk around the house quoting some Orthodox Jewish [We're Irish, BTW...] prayer that goes "Thank you god for not making me a gentile/something else/A WOMAN...

Oh, and I also got the "She's going to become a LesBian!" schtick, too. I don't think those numnuts would have even RECOGNIZED a lesbian if they'd slammed straight into one!

He was a contemptible piece of work - used to lay on the couch and masturbate himself in plain view. I never brought any friends - not that I had many, but I was smart enough to make a few 'worldly' friends, but I'd NEVER bring them home - largely beause of him. He was handsome, and thought he was Gawd's gift to wimmin - married one of the homeliest women in the area they grew up in - actually, I think she tricked him into marrying her by claiming she was preggers....

This is the guy the Elders were trying to groom to take on more responsibility in the congregation... This is the couple who have clung faithfully to 'the faith'... In fact, their presence in the WTBTS cult always brings to my mind that saying, "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"... I am so glad they were such monstrous hypocrites - if they'd been LOVING, and SANE... I might still be in that crock of cult JWs. On second thought, if they were loving and sane - they probably would never have JOINED the WTBTS...

Zid

• homeschool
    homeschool

YoWzas, lady. You had some tuff schtuff growing up. I'm sorry. You seem like a very decent human being to me.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, HomeSchool! Thanks for your concern! I've really not had it as bad as I thought I did - for a while, I thought about writing a book about my experiences in the JWs and my family's dysfunctional system, but now that I've read what some others went thru - and are STILL going through - on this board/these threads - WheW! I actually had it EASY compared to a lot of other ex-JWs and fading JWs.

There was nothing to hold me in the religion. As - uh, I think it's "OnTheWayOut"?? who always says he likes the 'shunning' arrangement because it keeps the JWs away from him, I'm THRILLED that my biological sperm donor and biological incubator are still in the religion - keeps 'em away from me - somewhat...

I may need to start a thread of my own asking for advice - Mumsy Dearest keeps sending me cards around the day of my birthday every year - has been doing this for the last 24 years - this time she sent me an actual letter and I'm thinking about breaking MY OWN rule of 'no contact' - guess I mentioned this above, but I swear! Mumsy's letter arrived between that post and this one - fortuitous, I think... [I'm rambling and off-thread, Sorry!] I might need some advice - I'd love to send them a devastating letter, but... Uhm, I'm going to think about it and maybe start a thread in a day or so... Thanks again, HomeSchool, for your loving concern!! Awww, I feel like crying now... Zid

• loosie
    loosie

WOW since when did slumber parties turn girls into lesbians. I've never heard that before. Some parents are Waaaay messed up.

• homeschool
    homeschool

I remember wanting to say "Cheers" and then clink glasses, but that'd be like music to Satan's ears so I didnt do it

• dingo1
    dingo1

the "witch" thing is over hyped. my ex's moms is wiccan. we spoke one day, it is basically hippie tree hugging- religion style. dont hate, it is kinda noble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit