Same old drivel

by OlderTom 19 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Older Tom,

What is new here? Oh, nothing. People still come here for help and others try to help them. I guess that is about it. Oh yes, some friends that helped each other for a long time still converse. Some share private emails and send each other Christmas cards. Some even have sent money to those who are down and out. Some arrange to meet to visit and get to know each other in person. I guess that's about it.

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Can you send me some money?

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• Prisca
    Prisca

BTW, Older Tom, this isn't H20, although there are many posters who came over from that site. It's manned by a very nice bloke called Simon, and he has worked hard to make this the place it is now.

As larc said, people help each other here. But I guess you're not interested in helping others.

New information HAS been made known here. But I guess all that research on the UN is boring to you too.

Others contribute interesting tid-bits and share experiences. But judging by your lack of posting here shows how little you actually have to contribute.

Never mind Older Tom, you could always try out the real H20!

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

I've got a life Prisca

OlderTom

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Old Tom,

It's great you have a life and it's a good one at that. I was away for quite a while mid year and won't be here much in 2002 but I enjoyed what larc had to say. This place is going to continue helping a lot of the people just the way you were helped by the internet. You look in here an face your biggest fear .. trapped for post everlasting on a posteria berth.

I want a life too damn it!

You're one of the brightest posters i know, now stop grumbling and go give ol' freddy boy a ((((((CUDDLY WUDDLY HUGGY WUGGY))))) LOL

Happy Jingle Bells and stuffing unc.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

OlderTom; You've still got the judgemental, superior attitude of a Witness. Merry Christmas to you Mr. Humbug. I look forward to your next snide comment around Easter.

All the best!

LOL (not with, at)

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• patio34
    patio34

Older Tom says "I've got a life."

And the point he's making is that the rest of us don't? Or is he just happy he does other things than this board? Oh, that's right, so do we!

Uncle Bruce, you rascally rabbit! Keep up your witty charm, I love it!

Pat

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Abadon You know SFA about me so pull your head in.

The rest of you I ask Who is judgemental?

Prisca is the only one who knows me the rest of you are doing the JW thing, going off half cocked, jumping to conclusions etc. When I said I had a life that is exactly what I ment. I have a life. What that means is " I am too busy to spend too much time here on this board whatever it is called these days. Time, my time is precious, to precious to waste here reading the same old drivel.

Now that doesn't mean that I am not greatfull for the help I received in exiting the tower or that I am not willing to help but I am tired of trying to help those who don't want to help themselves or be helped.

Wether YOUhave a life or not is
    a) your problem
    b) none of my business
    c) up to you.

It amazes me how you people think you know exactly what kind of person I am but none you except Prisca and Unc know me. So please tell me again who is being judgemental?

Like I said I've got a life to live.

e-mail me if/when anything NEW happens here.

Unc. We had to abandon the trip to your area we are now looking further north.

finding a hundred is easier than finding ten.

Happy summer solsiste to yous all

May the blue bird of happyness poop in your ear.

OlderTom

• larc
    larc

Older Tom,

You said that you were unwilling to help those who won't help themselves. Well now Tom, you might not believe this, but there are new people coming here all the time needing help and there are people here willing to help them. From what I understand, the communicating with people on the internet helped you, so I think you understand its importance for people who discover it for the first time.

Now Tom, I got out of the Tower long before the net and long before Ray's book - did it all by myself. Even so, I am willing to give to those who need the help. I am retired, so I have the time to spend on it. I have had a full life outside the Tower for over thirty years now. Got an advanced education and had a fulfilling career. With all that said, I am proud to be here and do not consider the content here to be drivel.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey OT,

25-40 are available for 60 or so overlooking Tathra from the north west.

best of luck and with any luck we'll catch up over a fire one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit