Same old drivel

by OlderTom 19 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Been gone for a while, getting on with my post Watchtower life.

Yep there is life after the Watchtower. Lots of it and I havent even been getting into the juisy bits yet. Drugs, booze, women. Sorry to disapoint you Freddy. Is he still around?

Well I see I havent missed much. The bord is getting as boring as the meetings.

I'll look in again in another 3 months. Cheers

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• Prisca
    Prisca

If you're going to be like that, don't bother.

• patio34
    patio34

Wayne Dyer relates a cute story that seems to apply here, imo.

He lived in a town in Florida and a neighbor was moving in. The gal asked him what people were like in the town. He said 'what were people like in the place you come from?' She said 'Oh, they were gossipy, rude, unneighborly, and very mean.' He replied, "Well, you'll find it's the same here."

Another person asked him what people were like in his town. He asked the same question and the reply was "Oh the people were great, kind, neighborly, helpful, and responsible." His reply was "Well, you'll find it's the same here."

Pat

• evilchicken
    evilchicken

Dear OlderTom,

Wow another fowl on this site!I am not sure what you said. But I think it went something like this:

blah....blah...blah...blah blah....BLAH...gooble gooble!

PS. I hear old turkey goes well with bad wine

• nelly136
    nelly136

hi Tom,
    nice to see you still dropping in, hows things with you?
    nelly

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Old Tom,

This drivell will be going on next year and the year after that and on and on till none of us has the strength to throw shit or turn on the fan .. then we'll just sit here dribbling at each other. Here Prisca, let me wipe yer chin.

best wishes and Merry Bloddy Christmas ya cheeky bastard, unclebruce

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

ahhh what was that line?

If you can't beat them join them???...no...One bad apple spoils the whole bunch?...no...Trash always floats to the top?...no...hmmm can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh well, how about.."It takes a village to raise a Child"? ..no?

Help us out here Older Tom, How about, not ask what JW.com can do for you?, what can you do for JW.com?

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

This sounds like someone we know posting under another name. In either case, if the forum is boring today or any other day, why not add something exciting? Where is your content to end the boredom? Be a solution, not a part of the problem, if it actually exists.

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Wow!! did I step on a few toes? I guess what I was trying to say was, when I was leaving the Watchtower slavery, having a place like H2O to come to for news and association seemed important.

Now that I have my life back there are other things in life which are more important, like living rather than crying over the past.

What great revelations have seen the light in the last 3 months that I may have missed? Just as I thought. I ask my mum when she comes home from one of her great assemblies,,,, Well anything new? Any new revelations? Nop same old thing over and over and over and over ....

Stay loyal, sell litterature and oppose the apostates who are attacking the only true religion in the world.

Life is great don't waste it, you only get opne go at it.

OlderTom

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Been there done that.

You must be the new kid on the block

OlderTom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit