How Were You "Screwed" By The Organization?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We may want to blame ourselves for being in this religion but the truth is that when a person gets involved in a cult, they are S C R E W E D !!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Gee, thanks min...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I can't blame myself for being in the religion--I was born in, and it was all I knew until my faith was shaken by slowly nagging little doubts over the course of many years. This is something that i don't think people like Gary understands: how it is when you trully BELIEVE. It takes a lot to remove absolute belief.

• minimus
    minimus

It's all Gary's fault.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Minimus, You're an interesting character. I enjoy you're threads and you're a good sport. I've always appreciated that.

You wrote: "Gary, the Org. is what makes it all work---just like the FDS. But try to define it perfectly. It's not that easy."
    Minimus, To me it is easy. The "organization" is easily identified and defined by the Witnesses as well as the evidence. The "organization" is the legal corporations. A corporation is one piece of paper in a file in a court house, nothing more.

So, when I refer to the "organization" minus the Witness people, all I'm referring to is one piece of paper. I've watched paper, I've never seen a piece of paper do anything. I'm not afraid of one piece of paper, it's not interesting to me, and it doesn't make anything work. I've never heard of a corporation registering document screwing anybody, nor do I expect I ever will.

So, there . . . that's the "organization" minus the Witness people.

Now, would you like to talk about the Witness people? Because you started a thread that reads: How Were You "Screwed" By The Organization? Do you mean someone was screwed by one piece of paper? Or was someone screwed by the Witness people?

• Scott77
    Scott77

With respect to defining the organisation, you guys are goining nowwhere. Just LMAO

Scott77

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

nobody has screwed anyone except themselves.

• Scott77
    Scott77

With respect to defining the organisation, you guys seem to be going nowwhere. I think minimus could have helped by replacing the word "organisation" with that of the WTS. Just LMAO

Scott77

• minimus
    minimus

Gary and I have always seen things just a bit differently.

Think of the JW Organization like the Mafia Organization. Maybe that can help you what I mean. (You know what I'm talkin' about, Willis).

• The Berean
    The Berean

I agree with blondie, Quirky1, and mraimonde, let's move on for the better ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit