why didn't they approach me?

by Denial 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Amazing, does not he looks like Ted Jaracz? Otherwise, I may be mistaken. I think he is a diehard dub, kind of old guard. Look about the time the picture was taken. The weather is very bright indicating summer time yet he is wearing jacket and a white shirt. Similar to many JWs, the gentleman might have served many years as a pioneer thus exposing him to a brutal and harsh lengthened period of brainwashing common to WTS dubs. When someone is brainwashed to that level, its very hard to move him out. But Ray was an exception. What a great man he is! Thanks you "Denial" for this full color picture shot. I liked it.

Thanks

Scott77

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Evidentally they were intimidated by you and your group. As for the cell phone, I know many elders that wear their phones while in field circus.

• parakeet
    parakeet
    Scott77: [re Denial's photo] The weather is very bright indicating summer time yet he is wearing jacket and a white shirt.

Bear with me; I'm in a Holmesian mood today. Note the shadows of what appear to be bare tree branches cast on the building behind the subject. This would indicate that it was early spring or mid-autumn when the photo was taken. Although, since Denial states the location is Ontario, perhaps it's always cold there.

The graffitti on the building demonstrates the subject's lack of good judgment in choosing a safe location to advertise cult publications. The cheap jacket demonstrates the subject's poor taste in clothing. The Watchtower magazines demonstrate the subject's poor taste in religion.

Denial, given my analysis, being ignored by dubs should be taken as a compliment. They must have realized by your air of confidence that there was no way you could be snookered into their cult.

• Denial
    Denial

i found that photo on a website that collects graffiti pics from hamilton. he's actually standing at, arguably, the busiest corner in town. often his wife will be 10-20 feet away presenting the magazines in the same way.

ummm.....any ontario ppl know if copps is being used this year for a DC? if so, on what dates should i expect the circus to arrive?

• Scott77
    Scott77

Daniel,

This is question is directed to you and also to all others in the know. I am having problem uploading pictures on this site. Its the first time yet I am great with picture upload, done that many many times, but not so on this site which is a little wierd. Someone did indicate the following idea but in my case, it did not work out as the picture did not come on. Here are his ideas;

"You can upload pics directly to this site by clicking on the paper clip icon in the reply box. If the pic is not large enough to be legible, then upload it to a hosting site such as this one:http://fotopic.net/One the pic is unloaded, just right click over the enlarged pic, select the URL under properties and paste that URL into the "Insert picture from web" icon in the reply box". (Englishman).

Scott77

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I never wear jacket, nor shirt, nor tie, just a tee or jersey - and cell phone. Watch out! I might be approaching you!

• parakeet
    parakeet

If all you wear is a tee or jersey and a cell phone, you'll be arrested for indency before you approach anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit