2009 DC Releases

by garlic81 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dust
    dust

I found these at Jehovah's Witness News. Right-click and open the images to see original sizes.

bookbook 2book 3

DVD 1DVD 2

brochure

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Where's the other thread on this subject?

Anyone uploaded the creation cd yet? I can't wait to see what they've put in to that!

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Hi dust,

What's the password? I can't get in to see the images properly.

PM if you prefer.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"Encouraged to memorize all the songs."

I can't help but have the sick thought of total mind control. Sort of like citing the Qua'ran prior to detonating a suicide bomb.

I Know it's not quit the same,but really doesn't feel that different, does it....

• dust
    dust

The password is 9183223

• Gayle
    Gayle

Saturday PM last talk " Bearing Thorough Witness About God's Kingdom. - 224 Page book. won't be used in ministry. examines good examples of 1st century christians from the book of acts, regarding ministry and organization of congregation.

Any "new light" in this book known yet?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if, in order to memorize the songs, they are going to be encouraged to listen to Kingdumb sxxx, and nothing else, all fall. And sing them during Family Waste the Evening night.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Wow, Billings, MT? That is the one my parents attended. I PMed you if you want to see if we know each other. I have no problem with people knowing who I am, but I understand if you are in early fade mode and are concerned about privacy. I have no contact with any JW anymore.

Angie

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Hey that's Teddy Jaracz in the photo with the other old geezer! He's also featured in the newly released video. Sure is putting himself in the limelight. Maybe he wanted to get a bit of personal glory in before he had his stroke.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

The other one is the gentle brother Barr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit