Virgin Mary Stone Dycripted

by jimlandress 41 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

This dog poop hides a whistling demon with his fists pointing at you, with a huge afro.

Poop Demon

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

This is amazing Jim I ABSOLUTELY see Jesus in these pictures. Don't listen to these fools and small minded miscreants. They see Jesus as well but this terrifies their hearts because their hearts are full of evil (and poo)

I love the first pic you can clearly see Jesus face. He's all like, "watcha talkin bout foo???" Love the expression on his face. I DARE you to look at that fface and say you believe in BUddha. I triple DOG dare you. He'll met you right on the spot with his super powerful Jesus eyes.

Anyways, Keep up the good work and if you're taking requests, could you somehow make that super cool Jesus face appear on my chest. I could rip off my shirt at the beach and just run at people screaming "JESUS ATTACK JESUS ATTACK"

WOuld be so sweet.

Anyways peace out.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

lol Johnnytwofeet thanks for the post, funny stuff

To: Missing Link : The funny thing is, you can see a "demon with a afro holding his fist at you",and I am sure everybody looked and said "ya I see it haha demon with a afro".

Now If you took the same amount of time and effort to look at what I was showing you as you did that peace of shit, then mabey you would see somthing better then a demon with an afro.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

Johnnytwofeet" He'll met you right on the spot with his super powerful Jesus eyes"

No doubt ..look at the eyes behind Jesus's head.....oh dont be scared......look at the beard that goes with it, it compleats the sun circle behind his head.....awww it is..he is...all good

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

Ok I had to post this even though I have been getting a lot of negative response I just think this is a Powerfull Statement of a one true God.

Starting from bottom you have Jesus's robe with a Egyptian Ferro head, the crom of the Egyptian face is a Myan Sun God Mask. From the sides you see Images of Jesus merging into the Myan Mask. And if you step way back the Egyptian and Myan Mask together form a African Tribal Mask,also when standing back the robe is the beard of zeus. so you got Christian, Egyptian,Mayan, African Tribal, and ancent Greek Gods all in one Natural Image!!! boom there you go suck on them sweet apples

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

One word....

pareidolia

It is especially unimpressive when the "hidden" image is only visible when the original image is split and mirrored along the horizontal or vertical axis.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

My point was that you can do this with just about any abstract image. I just did a google image search (dog shit bubblegum) and picked the first image I found. BAM - supernatural image "appears" in it. Your specfic images are nothing special.

Humans are good at spotting patterns, but easily tricked into seeing false positives.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

OK this will be my last post Stand back 5-6 feet and look at this pic, if it dont blow your mind. Your mind needs a tune up

The picture made me cry when I seen them and I am 28 years old standback 5-6 feet full 3d pictures look at it like a magic eye picture

the detail is better then any art I ever seen in my Life

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Well if that is the case that is fine, this can be my last post.
    Well this will be my last atempt at any type of notoriety here hope mabey you can start to see the light.
    OK this will be my last post

Uh huh, sure.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

BTW the table is made of the sepreate boards.

The fact that a single Image apears in 3D on all three boards and matching every grain of the wood is def very very impressive!!

is in this case a sumarian type dipiction of God with a Angle as a crown

And if you see it and dont think so you are a f'n athiest, and in that case wtf you doing here, just talking shit...If that is the case I wil rename all the photos and videos and Kill this thread and never visit this site again.

I hope to hear somthing good by tomorrow, please, you are sending a lot of negative energy my way when I am sending only good tords you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit