Virgin Mary Stone Dycripted

by jimlandress 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

Hopefully people at least look for themselves, and give it an honest hard look. I am just waiting for one person conferming to see Jesus in That image

i shrank the image size so you dont have to stand back

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

since you cant see light what about this 1st image of the dark lord. The 2nd is Jesus praying, but that is in the light so...you might miss it

P.S. I just thought it was cool to share some inspiring sights from nature.Not trying to make you be this or that or see this or that.....peace love ..and focus

• ninja
    ninja

jimbob said "his robe has big white shoulder pads"............he must be an 80's God by the sounds of it

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

Well this will be my last atempt at any type of notoriety here hope mabey you can start to see the light. I was working with this table drawing and connecting with it on a high level. I did the same mode of modification as done to the rock to my table.that i did draw but only the lines i saw on the table natrualy.

Jesus Mary Baby(RIGHT)

Alien 3d head on top with full body

Female arms wide top board Buddha below her

(The Gateway) is on the top board man arms wide below

Fire God 3d arms in flex position

Clear Buddha center bottom board with minds eye medalion(BELOW)

LOOK FOR THE 3D IMAGE IN EACH OF THE OVERLAYS 3D I SAID 3D

look at the budda face in the bottom center of the last pic. 3rd eye medalion and all. all are from the same table the first pic.

YES PRECEPTION IS KEY ,and can be diffrent but is the same to each of us. light will bubble out in 3d, Darkness hides behind but draws you in, so you have to bubble out if that makes sence. there are set images that all can see. as well as a mirrior of your preception that you have to fight through

• John Doe
    John Doe

Dude, you're not helping your case for sanity. In fact, you are doing a 180 from that direction.

• ninja
    ninja

me or jimbo?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since stuff like this keeps you busy, you don't need tv. You can do this basically anywhere; clouds, difewalks, dirt, grass, leaves, water.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Btw, those look like the boo character in the dragon ballz series.

S

• poppers
    poppers

When things are symmetrical it's easy to put the imagination in gear and see something, and then assign meaning. The mind seeks to have answers to everything, that's its function, and when a mind is predisposed in certain directions they will see what they are predisposed to see. That's why exJWs are perceived as "evil" by those still "under the influence" - they see what they want to see.

• PEC
    PEC

Believers see Jesus and Mary in just about anything. If you have to modify the picture to get your images, isn't that the same as drawing them youself? Nothing special or divined here, you made the pictures.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit