What is sexy to you?

by Tammie 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Tammie
    Tammie

When I read the "gossip" colums of the newspapers. Most of the time they are talking about famous people splitting up. And who is the most elgible bachular, and so on.
    So I pose a question to everyone that reads this. What is sexy to you?
    I find a person sexy, when they are in a long term loving relationship with the person they love.

The truth can never be hurt by a lie,
    but a lie can be exposed by the truth.

• COMF
    COMF

Strong self-esteem, a terrific sense of humor, and an insightful understanding of people. A proportionate, pleasantly plump figure helps a lot, too.

COMF

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

smurfs

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Princess
    Princess

hahaha Ven likes 'em little and blue.

I prefer my redhead.

• cat1759
    cat1759

Nothing turns me on more than a man who knows where he is going..knows where he has been and knows that life is not about having his clothes ironed or his meal ready, but willing to do those things for me if i can't make it home.
    I love a man who smells good and can laugh at life,not other people. A man who looks good in a white shirt...oh my god..i just said that...sorry...i can't help what i like. Just is so sexy when he rolls up his sleeves to get down to work. Throw back from being a JW for 30yrs.
    Now for this I would give him anything in return including ironing his shirts and making special diners with candles, the bedroom would be our secret.
    He has to love himself above everything else. If he does that I know he is capable of loving me.
    throw back from the hall

• joelbear
    joelbear

eyes, nice smile, big barrel chest, nice gut, hairy shoulders, thick legs to get my attention

sense of humor, kind heart, honesty, loyalty to keep it.

Joel

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

TINA!
    STACEY!

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel
    Englishman
    Metatron...

• Christina77
    Christina77

Someone that is sexy to me, is someone that will wrap their arms around me forever so that I can rest my head on their chest and hear their heart beat me to sleep and look at me the same as they did the day we found eachother and say "I love you". Also the look in their eyes when they don't care how you look when you wake up or at the end of a stressful day, just because they see you and care that you are home. And also a man that loves children... there is just something that makes me say "WOW" when a man is holding a child. And when he looks at them and smiles. Oh, it is so precious.

Christina

• chappy
    chappy

Women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit