Can anyone interpret dreams?

by FiveShadows 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Hope4Others, i sent you a personal message, i hope you recieved it.

restrangled: in the dream i was indeed affraid, after I won I became the fear in which i was affraid of. i have been out of th eorganization of Jehovahs Witnesses for many year snow. 7-8 years? i can't recall. i do not feel this has anything to do with that, ive been confirmations on my current beliefs to diminish any possibility of dreams comin gback to talk about that. Infact, i have an extreme distaste for religion itself, not just Jws.

Cameo-d: Thanks for your comment, but i feel as though there's a warning. no i do not read Wt literature anymore it's been many years. i do not feel like i'm 'safe' because becoming death itself is a sign of danger somewhere to me. it just feels that way.

Confucious: I thank you as well for your input and observation. i do not however believe that this has anything to do with my desires for fantasy and so forth. i do not read many fantasy books. however, I do believe in dragons nad so forth. But there were none in my dream. I do believe in Death represented as an actual entity just as Christ is an entity (last enemy Death will be brought to nothing, ...'swollowed up by God' ) etc.. this is why this dream to me is so concerning. I wish to know the meaning, because deep down inside, i feel/know there is one. It isn't a reoccuring dream. but i don't have reoccuring dreams. i have dreams about people and ...giant donuts chasing me (not exactly) but...this was too...spiritual in nature. Any other advice?

Fs

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi FiveShadows,

Here goes.

The house represents life. Death awaits on the outside and calls your name (we all have to go one day). "Everygreen" represents immortality. You are transported to the other side in an instant (you die) and you face death.

So how did you feel when you discovered what you had become in the dream and woke up?

All the best,

Stephen

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There is nothing about dreams to interpret.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Chalam:

I was VERY disturbed. I didn't like it at all. It really bothered me.

Me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit