Saturday DC Releases

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Thanks Billy.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

WAC,

Reqing stuff from Tool Crib was easy compared to getting stuff from I.S.

hahahaha!

Sorry man, I just couldn't resist.

I actually had to console a sister once because she had to produce a req in order to get a few straight pins from Alterations, and this was for work. Paperwork for nothing. She was as mad as he!l. The overseer was a nutcase. I'm surprised she didn't jab the pins in his butt as soon as she got them. Later we laughed about it.

B the X

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I can provide the most dumbed-down, yet profoundly true message about the Bible that I can think of--it lies.

• Fabricio
    Fabricio

Billy, or anyone else, you can provide a scan of the program of the congress of the district?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Billy:

You have a [ pm ]!

N.

• cattails
    cattails

I am surprised they haven't come out with a new edition of the Reasoning Book.

Of all the publications the Reasoning Book is still being used and pushed by COs

and now contains old light and probably antiquated methods of marketing the

message. Do you think they'll be coming out with a new edition in the near

future, say a year or two?

http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~vam/treeimages/cattail.jpg

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

B the ex:

Requisitions for screws, nails, other hardware or tools should be sent to the Tool Crib... who will send it back to your overseer for proper initialing... then off to Purchasing since it will be out of stock... Then several weeks later, after all the departments have been renamed, you will receive your drillbit.

I once temped at Walkill back around 94 for a month.... back when there was a lot of construction going on with new residence buildings and garages. Lots of trips to the Tool Crib.

One lesson learned: Absolutely you must be nice to the sisters handing out power tools. Piss one of them off, or come in on a bad day for them, and they will give you a drill with a dead battery. My overseer found this out the hard way one day. Overseers do not like unnecessary "field trips" to the tool crib when there is work to be done. He should have sweet talked the sister (and brought coffee, as this temp did)...wins more points and gets a fully charged battery.

Snakes ()

There is a whole lot of fun someone can have with that post.... go on..I know some of you want to... lol

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Any SUNDAY releases?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Four releases. A new songbook, a new DVD (featuring our favourite moribund GB member - Teddy Jaracz!), a new brochure and a new study book.

Geez how many more dumbed down brochures are they gonna produce. There must be about a dozen brochures covering the 'bible basics'.

• chickpea
    chickpea

too true H4O...
    i remember the excitement
    and anticipation awaiting the
    new litter-ature...
    oh, the zealous applause!!!!

Animated Hand Clapping EmoticonAnimated Hand Clapping EmoticonAnimated Hand Clapping Emoticon

hey, any word if the old buzzard's
    medical situation was/is announced
    at the DCs?

surely there would be no prayers
    that might prevent this anointed
    one from reaching his heavenly
    promise....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit