Saturday DC Releases

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

A brochure: The Bible-What is its Message?
    It's dumbed down for the doorstep. 26 subjects simplified to a page or two each.

A book: Bearing Thorough Witness About God's Kingdom
    This one's just 4 Dubs. It's a consideration of Acts with an opening letter from... you know it... the Governing Body! After the intro. there's 8 sections. Highlights are similarities of the "modern organization" with the first century account. You would be correct to assume that preaching is heavily emphasized.

Yeah, and don't ask me for scans and I'm not typing out the entire contents of anything for anybody.

B the X

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Aww, Billy, c'mon. Don't tell me you have nothing better to do.... lol

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

common thorton ... start typing ... i'll even get ya a new keyboard ... just put in a "Requisition" ;-)

yes...that would be a white req.

• out4good3
    out4good3

You are really taking one for the team!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Screw requsitions.... :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Bibles message is:To listen to what the WBT$ says,the Bibles message is.....The WBT$ has a scripture for that,which has nothing to do with the subject....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Jeff said: "Screw requsitions.... :)"

Requisitions for screws, nails, other hardware or tools should be sent to the Tool Crib... who will send it back to your overseer for proper initialing... then off to Purchasing since it will be out of stock... Then several weeks later, after all the departments have been renamed, you will receive your drillbit.

B the X

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

so a new brochure, new book and a song book?

can't be an assembly with out new releases to hype them all up...

h4o

• yknot
    yknot

Thank you again Bills..... I look forward to your commentary of the selections.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

o damn billy ... you took me back to brooklyn and back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit