Welcome Cessa and all who have been thrown out of Bethel!

by yesidid 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

I would like to give a warm welcome to Cessa, and any other ex-bethelite who has recently been

thrown out of the only home they have known for years.

I just can't imagine how hurtful it would be.

I do hope you can get some form of community from the board.

Our hearts go out to you.

yesidid

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome, Cessa!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome, Cessa. We're glad to have you. Feel free to post. We'd love to hear from you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome indeed.

Perhaps we can setup a JWN-type half-way-outta-Bethel Home for the likes of us ex-Bethelites.

First, let me tell you "new boys" that I have more JWD-JWN seniority around here. So, I'm entitled to way more Personal Expense Account than you. And I will be entitled to a larger half-way-outta-Bethel room. Also, I have a copy of "The JWN Book of Angles", and you don't.

You will all be on the JWN cleaning crew for the next 6 months or 15 years... whatever. Just so I don't have to clean the restrooms here anymore.

All departments will be renamed and/or reorganized every 9 months or so. You will have to room bid every 6 months even if you just want to keep the room that you're in... but you'll probably be downgraded to a windowless closet regardless. A JWN phonebook will be printed with the old numbers and distributed just before every change takes effect... so you may as well just use the phonebook under the wobbly leg of the table in the JWD diningroom. Oh, and you will be a dish duty captain ASAP... which is meaningless since you will also be the entire dish duty crew as well.

Again, WELCOME!

B the X

• Cessa
    Cessa

Cup at three o'clock and glass at the top!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hi Billy,

This Melita (Ted's wife). Would you come to our room please.................Ted......I mean Brother Jaracz, wants to speak to you.........again.

Sister Melita Jaracz

(You may curtsey)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay Melita,

But do I have to wear that leather outfit again? The metal studs really scratch. Oh, and the batteries in that thingy are dead again.

B the X

• yesidid
    yesidid

Billy,

Nothing's changed!

M

(but if you don't stop hyjacking this thread you will pay the price)

• ninja
    ninja

well us "apostates" did try to tell you.....but would you listen?............pfffftt......no chance

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

So I must have missed something. We have a new member who was part of the Bethel family and was part of the "reduction?"

BF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit