Bethel accepting Gifts for Ted Jaracz {Gov. body} after stroke! What will you send him?

by Witness 007 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Bethel has asked for us to stop calling and send flowers and gifts to the Bethel address, so............I'm sending Ted a bucket of KFC Chicken, 6 Big Mac's,......47 Crispy Creme Dougnuts.......144,000 Oreo Cookies! 2 Litres of Pepsi and 100 coupons for free Coffee at Starbucks......Get well soon Mate From Witness 007! ...your biggest fan.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Aussie on a Stick,

Come on, is this necessary?

purps

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I"m sending a village of smurf dolls! Some that talk!!

• minimus
    minimus

Purps, I agree with you BUT that was funny.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry Purps this is therapy for me and I feel better....100 Aussie on a sticks covered in Barbaque sauce!

• frozen one
    frozen one

I'd send a priest to give him absolution.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Something to read while getting better from an "old Friend"..........CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE and IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM. your in there TED!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"First day of Christmas.." = Song "Seven frying chickens,six roasts a stewing, five golden Wings....four cooking birds three french breads, two turtle soups and a Partridge with a Pear tree."

Merry Christmas Ted in case you miss it!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Send him child abuse court documents so he can have a peacful read of his great accomplishment as an GB member.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, I'm SURE he's expecting to be transfered to his "heavenly body" in the "blink of an eye," so why don't we send him stuff for his new life in heaven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit