Why I'm Happy Ted Jaracz {governing body} is dying! Comments?

by Witness 007 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He was responsible for the child abuse mess and voted on the blood, Organ transplant, nuetrality issues which killed many faithful Witnesses and left others with serious mental problems. He was from ALL accounts rude, arrogant and I believe he would have sacrificed Witness children an an altar if he thought it would help the "Mother" organisation as he called it. He is the ultimate brainwashed freak who would step on Brothers knecks just to make sure things are "theocratic." He will not be missed.

Anyone else feel like me....I'm happy today, can't get it out of my head....the old guard is dying!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Anyone else feel like me

I don't.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

But what nightmare will replace him?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The best I can do is not care...

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

It's inevitable that they will all die, they're all three days older than dirt.

Let's just pray for the sake of those still in the Crotchwatcher Drivel and Crack Society that the new elite is kinder and gentler.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

But what nightmare will replace him?

You're right. I believe the newer GB members, especially, have been cloned to be just like him. I'm specifically referring to Loesch and Herd.

• chasson
    chasson

Happy for the dying of a men, even an evil men ? No, i can't be happy.

• metatron
    metatron

What difference would his death make? If he is slated to be replaced by an arrogant fool who will destroy the organization, Amen!

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

I thought the news was he had a stroke; is the news now that he is dying? Can you point me to that thread. Thanks

Blondie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I would rather see him grow a conscience than suffer or die.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit