Why I'm Not a Dub

by Farkel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FideiDefensor
    FideiDefensor

I couldn't be a dub since I won't shave my beard off and I like fine long filler cigars too much.

Randy

• battman
    battman

Farkman,
    tooooo funny. ROTFLMAO.

Missie Eff,

I would agree that
    <I often think that if Jesus got off the bus in my town one day,
    the last place he'd want to go to would be the Kingdom Hall>.

However, on the other hand the KH might be the FIRST place
    he would go and boyoboy is he pissed off. hahahahaha

Cheers to all,

Battman

• Farkel
    Farkel

scally,

Oh, just chill out, will ya? You were totally out-of-line to bash Alan over what was a joke of his. When I pointed that out, you came after me. I did not reveal any information that could possibly identify you. Hell, you already admitted publicly on H20 that you indulged in weed. You never told me that personally, because I never asked you about it. Lots of people on this forum have also publically admitted it. Big deal. The other little tidbit was no big deal, either. Besides that, I only left that part of the post up for a few hours before I deleted it.

Did you delete your uncalled-for attack on Alan or me, or apologize to him? I'd be willing to bet you didn't.

I'm sure you can find a lot more important things to add drama to your life than this.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

What the? Is this true scally? Do you burn weeds instead of putting them in the compost bin? People like you disgust me (only joking, only joking put ya paranoia back in the bag)

enviro unc

• sf
    sf

Interesting Farkel, that you saw it as a bash. Like I said...fuck off. I just want people to realize that anything they reveal to ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES is subject to be USED AGAINST that person. YOU CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. Does not matter what I said to him, it was our business. For you to USE that pathetic excuse is a great WITNESS to any one who may THINK THEY CAN TRUST YOU. No excuses Farkel. You know it too. You're just having too much fun with it all.

You do not impress me. You think I will bow down and suck your balls? All you men who came from that ROT leave serious questions in MY mind. You want people here to lick you up and like it. Not me. Call me emotional drama queen all you like dipfucker. It does not hurt anymore. You mf's can not penetrate me; in ANY WAY, ANY MORE. Whether it's your dick or your blistering tongue, I ain't gonna swallow your poison anymore. WATCHTOWER OR NOT, I won't be raped again by you assholes.

If you could be so honest as to let someone know in the beginning that you really don't give a shit; you're just listening to puff your pride up and later be able to say how many people you "helped" out of that shithole. They have no clue they are risking everything.

Unc, no comment.

sKally

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Farkel,

I totally agree with this post. I am more grateful with each passing day to be out of the abyss known as the WTBTS.

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Bang
    Bang

That should be extended, well refined, and then printed and handed out to JWs - left in their letter box etc. Y'all should use those skills that you acquired from goin from house to house - and don't think that it wouldn't work, I imagine it'd be quite a kafufel.

I think I've asked this before, whose in charge of this website ?
    Can a new section be made for contributions to effective anti-literature ?

Bang

• teejay
    teejay

Good one, Farkel.

I wish I could see the humor. The sad thing is: they won't say it that way, but we all know that's the way it really is. Not only am I not a dub, but I'm GLAD that I'm not a dub.

peace,
    tj

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

farkel -

simply beautiful. but you forgot one -

We: We believe a fundamental right of children should be to grow up innocent and free of ravaging by pedophiles. We will make sure all of those perverts are brought to justice. We shall comfort victims and lionize crusaders like Silentlamb's as the heros they turly are.

Dubs: We will comfort and shield pedophiles becuase exposing them hurts our book sales. We will demonize those like Silentlamb's who try to expose pedophiles. We shall beat victims while lionizing the perverts who rape them. Buy our books or our God Jehovah will KILL you.

-uncy

• Farkel
    Farkel

teejay,

: I wish I could see the humor..

Yeah, I know what you mean. If there is any humor in what I wrote, it is just as sick as the religion itself. There's nothing funny about it at all, really. In fact, that stuff is downright scary, because it is all true.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit