After the Smurfs ... JWs paranoia hits again

by behemot 15 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

PS: Did you know they sell Hello Kitty brand vibrators? Hello kitty indeed.

• k9groomer
    k9groomer

Oh you all are always entertaining:) Hello kitty??? come on...

Does anyone remember the rumor about the heads drawn in the artwork, think it was the front of a watchtower?

I remember the smurfs well. OH how bad it was to watch smurfs after all a demonic smurf had come to life and killed a baby by stabbing it with a nail. How funny that sounds now, but oh how the rumor was...... Think I remember it because I was young and how that affected me at the time. SCARED OF SMURFS run, hide the little demons will come to life any second!

lol

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

If Kalashnikitty is wrong, I don't want to be right.

• StAnn
    StAnn

k9, the smurf stories are REAL and I know they are real because I heard one directly from the mouth of a woman in my KH who was also a member of the anointed. She was one of those replacement ones, she always thought she was Ray Franz's replacement. Anyway, she said a smurf got up and walked down the aisle during a public talk one Sunday when she was visiting another cong.

She was a member of the anointed! She would not lie!!!

St. Ann

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

It is strange that when Hello Kitty first came out when I was a child, there was nothing wrong with her. I actually carried my bible stories book to the meeting in a little red 'bookbag' with Hello Kitty on it. I guess they just needed a new demonic toy now that smurfs are ancient history.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Anyway, she said a smurf got up and walked down the aisle during a public talk one Sunday when she was visiting another cong.

I heard the same story, of course.. but the names were changed. Imagine - it happened in TWO different places! Amazing!

Of course, now that we are in the age of camera cell phones.. and there are at least 3 dozen video cameras sitting idle at every meeting.. maybe we can finally see some of these demonic phenomenon with our own eyes! (don't hold your breath)

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit