Where would you go(are you gone)?

by Koiné 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

I have felt no immediate need to attend a "church" or join another organized religion, other than to be friends with other Christians. When I realized how far I was from God and Jesus by being in the WT, I realized that I was never going to let anyone get in the way any longer. My relationship with God and Jesus will always be a personal one, and I don't think joining a church is going to get me any closer. I always remember John 15:5 where Jesus stated that he is the vine and everyone attached to him are the branches. I don't see the connection for organized religion to be involved.

Just my opinion..

• Balsam
    Balsam

As witnesses we were taught all religions were from the devil, so in order to look into other religious perspectives we have to give up the JW poisoning of our minds. We had to figure out we were being lied too and that is easy since we trusted the Society completely.

I still appreciate some of the teachings of the bible, or rather their metaphorical teachings. I've learned not to take it literally or believe it is without errors. Do your bible research, read other perspectives and find your own way. I am going to a Presbyterian Church now that seems to apply the love Jesus taught on a level that feels more real to me. If grace is profound forgiveness and a washing away of men & women shortcomings so they can forgive themselves and find a better way then that is good. Grace should not have restrictions as some religious organizations put on it.

Hang in there you'll find your way,

Ruth

• evilhuntress
    evilhuntress

I am a practicing witch. I was raised a JW and was told never to look into witchcraft thus after my husband died at 25 yrs old and never had any support from my supposed brothers and sisters I started looking for other options. Yes I felt totally backstabed and horrible for the lies I believed But I also started living then...I always wanted to know why we should go far away from witchcraft so thats the first place I looked. I liked the answers that I found. Yes I know I went from one prosecuted religion to another....

My parents just the other day wrote another letter about them needing to be close to Jehovah and keep me from tainting their spirituality. We all have our own path and our own spirituality it is not anyone elses decision on how spiritual we are or arent...but it is no use arguing something that I will never win with them. I just let them do whatever they want so that I can do whatever I want.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

If you are now outside the JW Organization then you are already in the right place!

Yes, I beleive that the WTS was Jesus Christs true kingdom and because I am now outside my bible faith has increased not decreased.

This condition IS scriptural!

Hebrews 13

12 Hence Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 Let us, then, go forth to him outside the camp, bearing the reproach he bore, 14 for we do not have here a city that continues, but we are earnestly seeking the one to come.

The real Kingdom is now starting to grow.

It started with one..................................... a mustard seed.

(someone had to be first to leave for righteous reasons after seeing the disgusting thing)

In order to leave the Holy City you have to go out by the gate.

More scriptural proof:

Micah 2

13 “The one making a breakthrough will certainly come up before them: they will actually break through. And they will pass through a gate, and they will go out by it. And their king will pass through before them, with Jehovah at the head of them.”

So after going out by the gate where are you now?

You are in!

Scriptural proof:

Micah 2

12 “‘I shall positively gather Jacob, all of you; I shall without fail collect the remaining ones of Israel together. In unity I shall set them, like a flock in the pen, like a drove in the midst of its pasture; they will be noisy with men.’

Now that you have gone OUT of the gate you are IN the pen.

The sheep in the pen are being separated from the goats.

The goats have been "left behind" (in the corrupted kingdom.

The scriptures really are being fulfilled.

Many people are now seeing the disgusting thing and going out by the gate. They are withdrawing, fleeing to the mountains.

Did you see the disgusting thing.

Watch this video.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4246716041299074073

Regards

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Some righteous men who are still JW's have warned others about the disgusting thing and have been disfellowshipped!

This also fulfills an endtime bible prophecy that can ONLY be fulfilled by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, disfellowshipping IS prohetic.

See the video:

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.com/2008/08/disfellowshipping-is-prophetic.html

Since leaving the JW Organization my faith in the bible has increased!

Regards

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit