Jehobo Witnesses = Did you have people who dressed like it was still the 70's?

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Jehobo Witnesses" lol crack myself up! I remember from 1995 -2005 some Brothers still wearing Chocolate brown single breasted suits...bell bottoms, cream shoes, HUGE Belts...stuff that hasn't been on sale for 20 years! Sisters in Plade skirts from the 70's...they looked like they just stepped out of the "Time Machine." Did you have any????

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Saw one today!

He had cammo shorts on, pulled up high with a sports shirt tucked in, plus long socks and runners!!!

LOL LOL

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And a "Comb-over" always works well.....WOW nice hair cut!

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Our PO (Now COBOE) wears avocado suits with wide short ties from the seventies. So funny.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Want to try the 1950s?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yeah, I haven't been a JW since the 70s but there were definitely people that dressed from the 50's and early 60's.

All the JWs I have known make very little money and just barely scrape by. Not much leftover for a clothing budget. One of my cousins had 7 children. She probably wore the clothes she had when she got married for decades.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Had some who dressed almost Amish!

• ninja
    ninja

johnny lamont had flares so wide it took three steps inside them to move one step forward in real time.......

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Did anyone know ex-sister Diffendorfer?

She fit the bill.

Her kids became Goths.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

We still have some ... :-)

Albert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest