Is Anybody on Facebook?

by homeschool 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I go by my real name on Facebook, as I do here. Look me up, and send a friend request.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Did you know that there are 104 jamie bowers on Facebook?? lol...i'm gonna send you a pm to become my friend...pretty sure I'm the only one on there!

• homeschool
    homeschool

Aude, Hey there! I dont really want to dredge up my past either...but my past is part of my present. I'm not looking to do any jw bashing, if that's what you mean. I'm just hoping to actually become friends with people who can relate, ya know? and not just anonymously, like on here (althought "here" is great too!). I will look more into having a meet-up....thanks!

• homeschool
  • C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

I just opened a Facebook account. But I have no friends though

I met some people at work and they all have Facebook accounts. But I don't want to invite them and seem like a total loser. They all have 100's of friends. I have zero.

PM me if you want to be my friend. I'm also loooking for people that dont want to be my friend but are willing to help a brother out. If you have time you can also post comments like:

"Hey Bro, remember when we went to Cancun! That was awsome!" vs. "Hey Bro, remember when we worked that unassigned territory! That was awsome!"

Or if your willing I'm also looking for a Facebook "Wingwomen." Basically you can post flirtatious comments on my Wall to give the impression that I actually have a active social love life. Doesnt matter where you are or how old. There are some Olive Garden gift certificates in it for you if necessary.

• four candles
    four candles

I'm on Facebook aswell,I'llmaybe get in touch later,got to go back to work now.

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

oh my god like. youre so pretty like. omg. you should like. totally put up your picture and then ill put up my picture and then we can look at it and then like.

OMG

youre like. so pretty

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Johnny, can you put up a picture of your feet? Both of them?

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

hahahahahah

like omg thanks I love my feet but theyre so fat? Do you think they are? haha here's a naked pic of my feet but be nice im like sooooooooo out of shape. ahhahahahahha

here's a pic of my feet in lingerie do you like it? haha lol olol xoxoxoxo

i like SOOO never do this but like ahahahha I liek this site.

here's a pic of my feet tied up and being abused bya mountain goat.

like OMG i never do this.

lololololo

later guys!

Amber

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

lol. Johnny, you seem pretty proficient at that sort of thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit